Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Little Child Shall Lead Them


The man in charge of S and I (Seminaries and Institutes in case you haven't heard the new name for CES) from Nigeria was in Accra for a meeting. He came with his wife and three cute little boys. The S and I office is just down the hall from our office, and this man was tending his sons while his wife was in the temple. His three year-old boy wandered down the hall and stood in our open doorway. I was sitting at my computer, and Dad was not in the office.

He said, "Hello."

I responded, "Hello; Who do you belong to?"


Without a moment's hesitation, he responded proudly, "I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!"

Eventually we sorted out his name and told his Dad about his response. I thought it was precious!

2 comments:

  1. I am striving to be more child like. Humble and simple... I love his response so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one Primary Success story right there:) darling...

    ReplyDelete