Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ghana Temple





Ghana Temple


We went on our first endowment session in the temple this week. We were the only white folks on the session and were chosen to be the witness couple. We had a wonderful experience with so many memories of our last mission here. This temple is so uniquely beautiful, and we love it. We have been to Friday evening sealing sessions with other missionary couples. We did a whole hour’s worth of Bevan family sealings. That was very special. So many of the people we helped to train are still serving as ordinance workers and doing such a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I went to the SD temple today. I always think of you and Dad when I go to the temple. I will be sending off the card that I have had in my temple bag for far too long! (It'll come in your sorryit'slateMother'sDay/hopethatit'searlyBirthday package!

    ReplyDelete